Saturday 25 November 2006

Sweet Dreams

I had the most bizarre dream last night.

It was like being in some fantasy novel, with huge, artificial scenery all around. There were castles, ziggurats and forests, all solid, but with a tinge of unreality about them, and I had a feeling that something was about to happen.

Suddenly, hundreds of creatures came streaming down the castle walls and through the forests towards me. There were strange lizards and birds and indescribable things. I tried to pick up weapons that I found on the floor, but they kept snapping, and I found spears and tridents, but they were all blunt and useless.

I ran, and ended up in a little building, perhaps a cottage, with these things all around outside. I could see them through the window, and they began to throw things at the glass. Then the glass broke and I woke up.

It's frustrating in a way, I would have liked to know what happened next.

B.

No comments: